- Medals: George Foreman and Joe Frazier
- Historic fight: George Foreman vs. Joe Frazier January 22, 1973 in Kingston, Jamaica
- Division: Heavyweight
- Product description:
The original and classic design of the iconic green and gold WBC belt, exclusive "WBC Replica Championship Belt", now presented in the new collection "Historic Fights".
Inspired by the most epic fights that marked the history of boxing.
From the decade of the 80's, that golden era until today, where each of the boxers who faced each other in each bout, were consecrated in the ring to give the best of themselves leaving in each blow passion, discipline, courage and effort; inspiring all of those who want to fight for their dreams and be champions in this life.George Foreman scored a technical knockout over Joe Frazier that earned him the world heavyweight title in just two astonishingly unforgettable rounds. A clean and clear victory, just as imagined.
- Official product.
- Gold medallion in the center
- Green leather
- Approximate Weight: 2KG / 4.4 Pounds / 70.5 OZ
- Standard Extended Size: 118.5 X 24 CMS / 46.6 X 9.4 Inches (measurements may vary as this is a hand-assembled craft)
- Limited edition 1/1
- Unique piece 1/1
"This product is made through artisanal methods, and will be delivered to the Customer based on the characteristics indicated at the time of purchase, so it is not subject to changes or refunds.
Once the order has been confirmed and the corresponding payment has been made, the characteristics of the product may not be modified.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions."