- Medals: Sugar Ray Leonard and Thomas Hearns
- Historic Fight: Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Thomas Hearns September 16, 1981 at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas
- Division: welterweight
- Product description:
The original and classic design of the iconic green and gold WBC belt, exclusive "WBC Replica Championship Belt", now presented in the new collection "Historic Fights".
Inspired by the most epic fights that marked the history of boxing.
From the decade of the 80's, that golden era until today, where each of the boxers who faced each other in each bout, were consecrated in the ring to give the best of themselves leaving in each blow passion, discipline, courage and effort; inspiring all of those who want to fight for their dreams and be champions in this life.
The fight was titled as "The Showndow, where the two best fighters of the time would face each other for the unified welterweight titles.
There were 14 rounds of the 15 in which Sugar Ray Leonard took the crown, snatching the title of World Champion from Hearns.
- Official product.
- Gold medallion in the center
- Green leather
- Approximate Weight: 2KG / 4.4 Pounds / 70.5 OZ
- Standard Extended Size: 118.5 X 24 CMS / 46.6 X 9.4 Inches (measurements may vary as this is a hand-assembled craft)
- Limited edition 1/1
- Unique piece 1/1
"This product is made through artisanal methods, and will be delivered to the Customer based on the characteristics indicated at the time of purchase, so it is not subject to changes or refunds.
Once the order has been confirmed and the corresponding payment has been made, the characteristics of the product may not be modified.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions."