- Medals: Muhammad Ali and Ken Norton
- Historic Fight: Muhammad Ali vs Ken Norton II September 10, 1973 at the Forum, Inglewood, California, USA
- Division: heavyweights
- Product description:
WBC Championship Belt "In Honor to Muhammad Ali Collection" one of boxing's greatest legends and inspired by inspired by the most epic fights that marked the history of boxing.
The Greatest, he is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century, and is frequently ranked as the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.
Ali remains the only three-time lineal heavyweight champion. He is the only boxer to be named The Ring magazine Fighter of the Year six times, and was involved in more Ring "Fight of the Year" bouts than any other fighter.
- Official product.
- Gold medallion in the center
- Green leather
- Approximate Weight: 2KG / 4.4 Pounds / 70.5 OZ
- Standard Extended Size: 118.5 X 24 CMS / 46.6 X 9.4 Inches (measurements may vary as this is a hand-assembled craft)
- Limited edition 1/1
- Unique piece 1/1
"This product is made through artisanal methods, and will be delivered to the Customer based on the characteristics indicated at the time of purchase, so it is not subject to changes or refunds.
Once the order has been confirmed and the corresponding payment has been made, the characteristics of the product may not be modified.
It can take up to 30 days for the product to arrive as it is handmade once the purchase order is placed.
For further information please refer to the Terms and Conditions."